We are hiring - Fine Wine Logistics Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing Fine Wine & Spirits importer.
We are looking for a full time Fine Wine Logistic Coordinator with minimum two years experience in a similar position: wine industry experience a plus but not mandatory.
Self-motivated and driven, you have a real interest for the category.
Providing timely & cost effective service has been a primary focus for Wine Source since its creation in 2010. Proactivity and problem solving approach is the essence of our business, we encourage entrepreneurship and creativity to make every challenge a success.
- Managing shipments from suppliers (producers and merchants) by being the main point of contact during the preparation of the orders and monitoring all shipments until delivery.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure orders are prepared efficiently, packaging is adequate and documentation is accurate.
- Managing consolidated shipments from European warehouses to serve our own offices in Asia and USA including liaising with 3PLs and freight forwarders to coordinate the operations.
- Managing international deliveries to clients with courier and dedicated services across the group.
- Accurately tracking logistics flow on in-house stock control system and ensuring it is always up to date
- Managing the company relationship with all freight forwarders and couriers, including negotiating rates and checking they are invoiced correctly.
- Ensuring Customs paperwork is accurate for every shipment across the global network of the company.
- Investigating operational queries and provide resolutions.
You Must Be:
- Detailed oriented, proactive and problem solving
- Good inter-personal and communication skills to liaise with suppliers, logistics providers and our warehouses
- Knowledgeable of HMRC documentation processes and global customs requirement on wine shipping
- Able to work independently within the export/import process
- Understanding of road-freight, air-freight and sea-freight operational cycles including insurance processesa•ility to work quickly, accurately and effectively and manage changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Strong IT skills . Quick to learn and pick-up on systems
- European languages skills would be beneficial, particularly French
- Three months probation period. Available for immediate start.
- Reporting to Group Operations and Sourcing Manager
- Office currently based in Central London
- Salary bracket £25K-30K depending on experience
- Health and pension benefits
Only candidates with a minimum of two year experience in a similar position need to apply.
Please send email to hiringUK@wine-source.com