Group Web, E-commerce and IT developer - London Based
Wine Source Group is offering a fantastic opportunity to discover the world of fine wine and to be part of a young and dynamic team in a fast growing company.
Proactivity is the essence of our business, we encourage entrepreneurship and creativity to make your every challenge a success.
- Key responsibilities:
- Developing the coding of our web platforms, including but not limited to the Group web site, ecommerce platform with interfaces in each of our geographies (Europe/USA/ASIA), specific creation of corporate sub web sites
- Creation of a new online platform for the Top 200 clients of the Group, with exclusive access rights, CRM campaigns and customised follow up
- An in depth knowledge of all the latest programming tools, including perfect knowledge of data management platforms, SQL, html5, Java and C++
- A good sense of communication across multi-cultural teams
- Educational level: Bachelor/Master Degree required
- Being very structured and rigorous in its day to day work, with a solid drive to meet deadlines, willingness to work in a multi cultural team where passion and energy are central to the company's success
- Ability to learn the business of the company by interfacing with the marketing and sales teams globally, being able to work with clear communication protocols and a problem-solving methodology.
- Natural curiosity, good communication skills are required to enable the candidate to be succesful, being just good at coding will not be sufficient
- Understanding SEO, Google analytics, Cross referencing will offer some good levereage in the role.
- Speak fluently English and ideally French and/or Italian as additional languages
- The candidate must hold a UK/EU passport or authorization to work in UK
- Reporting to the Group head of Operations
- Office currently based in Central London
- Health and pension benefits
Please send email to hiringUK@wine-source.com