International Logistic Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing Fine Wine & Spirits specialist.
We are looking for a full time International Logistic Manager with a strong experience in a relevant position within the wine industry.
Self-motivated and driven, you will demonstrate a real interest for the category and an in-depth knowledge of the industry.
Providing timely & cost effective service has been a primary focus for Wine Source since its creation in 2010. Proactivity and problem solving approach is the essence of our business, we encourage entrepreneurship and creativity to make every challenge a success.
· Managing shipments from producers and merchants, being the main point of contact with the suppliers during the preparation of the orders and monitoring all shipments until delivery.
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure orders are prepared efficiently, packaging is adequate and documentation is accurate.
· Managing consolidated shipments from European warehouses to serve our own offices in Asia and USA including liaising with 3PLs and freight forwarders to coordinate the operations.
· Managing international deliveries to clients with courier and dedicated services across the world network
Accurately tracking logistics flow on in-house stock control system and ensuring it is always up to date
· Managing the company relationship with all freight forwarders and couriers, including negotiating rates and checking they are invoiced correctly.
· Ensuring Customs paperwork is always accurate for every shipment across the global network of the company.
· Main point of contact for the merchant customers channel. Providing customer service, tracking full orders fulfilment and solving any operation queries
· Investigate operational queries and provide resolutions
You Must Be:
· Detailed oriented, proactive and problem solving
· Good inter-personal and communication skills to liaise with suppliers, logistics providers and our warehouse
· Deep knowledge of HMRC documentation processes and global customs requirement on wine shipping
· Able to work independently within the export/import processes
· Understanding of road-freight, air-freight and sea-freight operational cycles including insurance processes
· Ability to work quickly, extremely accurately and effectively and manage changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
· Strong IT skills
· European languages skills would be beneficial, particularly French
· Reporting to Group Sourcing Manager
· Office currently based in Bond Street, Mayfair
· Salary bracket £25K-29K depending on experience
· Health and pension benefits
Only candidates with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position (wine Importer, Wholesaler or agent) need apply.
Please send email to hiringUK@wine-source.com