A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing, Fine Wine & Spirits import & distribution specialist.
We are looking for a full time Business Development Manager with a proven track record of successfully selling Spirits into the UK On Trade & Independent Merchants channels.
Self motivated and driven, you will demonstrate a real love of the Spirits category, an in depth knowledge of the UK market and very strong selling skills.
We are looking for someone professional who will fit our customer base and team. You will treat your customers as part of your own team and anticipate their very needs and make them your own. You will accompany them in their everyday business and communicate accordingly to our support team.
Proactivity is the essence of our business, we encourage entrepreneurship and creativity to make your every challenge a success.
• Develop new business opportunities and grow our portfolio profitably
• Meet performance targets
• Monitor customer trading
• Increase the visibility of our agencies and partners in the On trade and Independent Merchants channels
• Provide excellent customer service including running staff training session, regular visits, and on going support
• Take suppliers on market visits
• Actively support our events throughout the year
You Must Be:
• Well connected and have a good reputation within our industry
• Knowledgeable (equivalent to WSET Advanced or higher)
• Highly motivated and proactive
• A strong negotiator with sound commercial acumen
• Able to communicate confidently externally and internally
• Organised with good time management skill and initiative
• Numerate and analytical with good computer skills
• Impeccably mannered to represent Wine Source values
• Reporting to the General Manager
• Office currently based in Bond Street, Mayfair
• Salary depending on experience + excellent motivational bonus structure
• Health and pension benefits
Only candidates with a minimum of two years experience in a similar environment need apply.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to hiringUK@wine-source.com