Wine Source was delighted to sponsor an investor event hosted by Lendable London, held in the atmospheric "secret location" of a disused hotel in Lancaster Gate. Art + Wine was the attraction of the evening - we provided a tasting of delicious wines to the backdrop of a contemporary art exhibition titled 'The National or the Skip', curated by Alex Meurice and Matt Mottahedan. The show takes its name from an amusing remark made by Francis Bacon about the quality of his paintings and questions the relationships between origin, influence, value, and appearance.
Guests enjoyed tasting a selection of wines, all available for purchase HERE.
- Gitton Père et fils, Galinot White, Sancerre, France 2010
- Castell'in Villa Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG, Tuscany, Italy 2008
- Chateau Lafaurie Peyraguey, Femme et Raisins White, Bordeaux, France 2014
- Chateau Quinault L'Enclos, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, France 2012
- Normandie est. 1693, Eisen Viljoen, Franschhoek Valley, South Africa 2010
- Tyler, Chardonnay, White, Santa Barbara County, United States 2014